Sunday, January 4, 2015

Welcome!!!

I would like to welcome you to my 31 Junkies Blog!!


I love social media but I have never used a blog before so this will be new to all of us :)  I have bee with Thirty One since August of 2012 and I have LOVED every bit of it!. I reached Director in July of 2014 and it has been an exciting ride! I have an amazing team I work with and an extremely supportive community. Thirty One has changed my life by helping me create friendships, financial relief and confidence in myself. I know it is just products but they are products I believe in and stand behind.  Not only do they have wonderful products but they Celebrate, Encourage and Reward their consultants. There are so many ways to earn free products, incentives like trips and prepaid conference trips. Not to mention you earn a 25% commission to start!  I'm creating this blog to share all the new current and upcoming news by Thirty One. We are in the process of experience HUGE changes!!!  I want to keep you up to date on every new exciting event!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment